Tuesday, April 16, 2024

"The sun was in my eye, Astrid" 🐉

 Hei alle sammen!

The sun!! 😎 It's been finally looking like spring here and getting a little warmer to the point where Søster Bell and I have done some of our studies outside, which has been amazing:). I will say it is kind of weird though waking up at 6 in the morning because it's already bright outside and you get worried that you missed the alarm only until you realize you still get to sleep for another half hour haha :).

Anyway, we had three friends in church this week! Woot woot! And two of them said that they would most likely come back! (Not sure about the third one but don't forget that mirakler skjer:). But Sunday was just an awesome day:). We also got to have a dinner appointment with some YSAs in the ward which was so fun! We had a little tea party which was so cute (no it was real tea just for any of those who were worried:). Then on Saturday, we had an stake youth activity where they were in groups doing a scavenger hunt around Oslo. Oh my goodness the youth are amazing! We got extra points if we handed out a Book of Mormon and one girl in our group was just so great at going up to people and asking them about it. She was a huge example to me of what it means to trust the Lord and fear not.

Which leads me to what I would like to share with y'all:). So this week we had zone conference and our focus for the transfer was "building confidence with the Spirit". Now, I have lots about this topic but today I would just like to bear my testimony of the Holy Ghost and his role in bringing us closer to Jesus Christ. I know that we have loving Heavenly parents that look out for us every day and know that this life is not easy. It wasn't supposed to be. But that is why we have Jesus Christ. I know that because of His love for us, Jesus Christ suffered and died for us so this life, though difficult, would be made possible. And I know that He sent the Holy Ghost so we could come to know how to come unto Him, how we can come closer to Him, and how when the winds and waves come we can remain still and bound to our Savior. I know that when we strengthen our foundation and fully rely upon our rock, Jesus Kristus, we may never fear. We shall always have confidence in Him even if we don't have it in ourselves. I know that Jesus Christ is the peace and hope. 

Glad i dere og jeg håper at dere har en kjempefin uke:).

Kia Kaha and just keep swimming:)

- Søster Twede









No comments:

Post a Comment